Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM

...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!

Free

Calm the Frack down. Noone wants to ban you for speaking your mind. You keep using the word "SCAM". When you use the word "SCAM" on this site you will get flagged and eventually banned if you do not heed the warnings. This isn't Yahoo where you can bash a company with no reprecussions. As far as the "Sub-Penny" theory...You've been there for over a year. You act as if this company "OWES" you something for buying it. They don't, neither does Apple, Amazon, or any other company worth trading. You bought it, you own it, It was your risk to take. There was no certificate of authenticity when you purchased your shares and no written guarantees that you would get rich. What you get from this point on is what we all get, a maybe, a hope, a gamble. You get that everytime you buy a stock. It can go in the toilet or it can help you retire. It's hit or miss. You want to wait this out and see what happens, that's investing. You want to get rich quick, buy a lottery ticket, your chances are about the same if not less. Am I taking the company's side, hell no! However, I live in the real world and I'm not watching something I don't even own yet and thinking I've been cheated because it's lower than when it was the day I found out what I "MIGHT" be part of.

New Message
Please login to post a reply