Welcome To The Mind Technologies HUB On AGORACOM

...basher and spammer free since June 6, 2011!

Free

To all boardmembers. Let me first say, I did not in any way, shape, or form take action against any posts on this board today.

Some things were said that were not acceptable from both sides as I've read through all of the posts.

As I've said before, this is a peaceful board, we even occasionally have a laugh at some of the madness we have had to put up with. However, Name Calling regardless of your position on the board is not a responsible reaction.

I encourage debate, questions, and a joke to ease the tentions here now and then, but an outright blow to blow is not going to be tolerated.

If you feel cheated, deceived, or scammed.....call a lawyer or write it off on your taxes. If you can't prove it, keep it off this board....because you will leave, not for personal reasons, but because facts or what we go by here.

Anyone have something to say to me, put it out there or PM me.....I'm not scared to tell you what's what and Bashing each other is the same as Bashing, PERIOD. We all put money on this horse. Noone is special. I don't make exceptions.

Jersi

New Message
Please login to post a reply