Dolores Mine - Sierra Madre

A New Mid-Tier Gold & Silver Producer - Mexico

Free

Where is Minefinders Going ?

in response to by
posted on Jul 06, 2008 12:35PM

Since this board was started people have expressed several opinions as to where this company is going. I don't mean price wise I mean after they start producing gold and silver at Dolores.

I have gathered from management that they will be looking for new projects in Mexico either through staking or most likely by acquisition.

Several people think they will be looking at Kimber as an acquisition.

I am curious what others think along these lines?

I personally think that the other projects that Minefinders has now have shown little upside potential so they will either be bought out, which is what I feel is the best for the stockholders, or they will have to buy another company , such as Kimber, to protect themselves from being bought out. Management has gone through many trying times, and many years, to bring the Dolores project to fruition....it is my feeling they will not want to let it go ( be bought out) but would rather run it .

As far as Kimber is concerned I have not done enough DD to see if the deposits are economical. It is interesting that Kimber is drilling deeper under the Carmen deposit and I think that will be the key. I also note that Keith Barron of ARU fame is a member of the board. Having a good stake in ARU that interests me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply