Dolores Mine - Sierra Madre

A New Mid-Tier Gold & Silver Producer - Mexico

Free

Yes but they are cutting it pretty close. If it takes 20 days minimum after they start leaching to make the first pour and they haven't started leaching yet then there is not much time. I also don't know how long it takes from the dore bar to smelt the gold and silver out into their components.

I would imagine that the company has someone ready to buy the silver and gold as soon as they are refined and the cash would be electronically transferred to their account. I am not sure where all this is done but I am sure it is not at the Dolores Mine.

I will be talking the Mike Wills this week and will ask him the time table from dore bar to cash in the bank.

Without a doubt it will be close and could easily fall into the fourth quarter IMHO.

At some point the company has got to start leaching the gold on the pads and deal with the problems of the protesters as they come along. If everything ( legal protections) are coming, as they say, then they should start leaching, unless the Mexican authorities say they can't.

New Message
Please login to post a reply