Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free

When I checked back to the NR's that referred to these wells, they spoke about wells that produced less that 100 BPD (some were less than 50 BPD) and they had been shut in due to the low price of oil in the past. While they may now be economically viable, they are still marginal producers of revenue.

I believe that MEO management chose to focus on projects that will produce greater revenue flows (i.e. Pincher Creek, Sacree, and JB#2). What is driving all of us crazy is that we don't know what the output from these projects will be and therefore the value of those unknowns has not translated into a higher SP.

Now maybe Bill Cawker (and everyone else at MEO) is crazy and he spent all of this money, and bought all of the surrounding land, just because they wanted to dig a hole in Tennessee. Or maybe there is some economic reason (i.e. having to do with the acquistion of money) for his actions.

It is my understanding (from what I read elsewhere) that the flow reports have to be sent to the State of Tennesssee (for release) 30 days after TD. They reached the basment on November 14th.

I have waited this long. What's another few days?

Panamax

New Message
Please login to post a reply