Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free

That's a refreshing post to read, chengjoo.

I guess the winter season has taken his toll and the lack of sun play on my nerve....

If we add the general market condition and news which makes market indicators running like a rollercoaster and my other investments moving sideways for quite sometimes, it doesn't help either...

But I can understand BC and his team to be cautious.

On the Dec 17 NR, it is also state this on the 1st para:

CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Dec. 17, 2007) - Montello Resources Ltd. ("Montello") (TSX VENTURE:MEO) announces that logging and evaluation of the John Bowen #2 Well has been deferred until at least mid January, 2008.

This sentence let me think that logging was to start in January...

I'm still confident because on the next NR was this:

CALGARY, ALBERTA--(Marketwire - Dec. 27, 2007) - Montello Resources Ltd. ("Montello") (TSX VENTURE:MEO) is pleased to announce that it has acquired additional leases totaling 190 acres to add to its land holdings within the Morgan Highpoint Area. The Company is in the final stages of surveying the site for a proposed follow-up second test well to the John Bowen #2 Well which is cased and scheduled to be logged in the New Year.

one of the deepest test wells in the state of Tennessee that has been cased and geologically evaluated with sampling from surface to total depth. I remain optimistic and look forward to getting the logging evaluation process completed as early as possible in the New Year. To that end, Montello recently forwarded over US $1 million to the Morgan Highpoint AFE Account and we continue to consolidate and build upon our land package, while striving to finalize a lease agreement that has been worked on for some time now.

This let me think they know wat's down there.

After, on the next release they add the two VP which tell me they are being prepared.

I believe they don't release any NR because of one post I read here as to have to release their findings in two weeks in Tennesee.

You say: "Money continues to be injected".

Where is the next money coming from if revenue is not there.?

I'm afraid of lot more dilution at the present share's price.

And, on Dec 27 NR, this:

Our Pincher Creek Operating JV Partner, Pennine Petroleum Corporation, has brought the 1-11 Well on production. Condensates are currently being trucked to market and gas production is being flared pending stable rates and tie in.

Our Operating JV Partner, Northern Sun Exploration Inc., has drilled and cased both wells at Grouard, Alberta. They informed us today that the first well 1-15-76-14-W5 has been completed as a gas well with testing ongoing, while the service rig will be onsite tomorrow to commence completion on the second well 10-3-76-14-W5. There have been discussions with Northern Sun with regards to potentially furthering our joint ventures in the area.

How long last testing...no news of since that NR

I believe it is legitimate to ask question being maintained in the dark

I don't want to be negative but some news will be more than welcome.

Regards to all on this forum, I like it

ecce

Feb 12, 2008 09:12AM

Feb 12, 2008 12:41PM

Feb 12, 2008 03:47PM

Feb 12, 2008 04:41PM

Feb 12, 2008 05:35PM

Feb 12, 2008 07:07PM

Feb 13, 2008 04:26AM

Feb 13, 2008 04:35AM

Feb 13, 2008 04:38AM
New Message