Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free

I had a lot more faith back in the beginning last year,,,the news seemed to be a lot more transparent,,,I too do not believe BC is lying to shareholders however he is with-holding the information from the logging,,,

I do not think they found the elephant yet amd I will go with #2 on your list,,,stalling in order to give a higher total flow rate for all holes rather than giving each seperately as they are completed,,,however if they were to release the flow rates as each hole was completed I believe the SP would rise at a steadier rate, allowing shareholders to sell along the way if they desire to do so, resulting in a stabler SP, rather than a big jump and everyone trying to sell at once causing an unstable SP,,,

and yes this has always been a risky play,,,but at this point it doesn't have to be as risky as it appears to be as results for 5 wells are known,,,

to me every drop in the SP is something that has to be re-gained when BC eventually releases the news from the logs,,,and it shouldn't have to be,,,

SunSeeker

New Message
Please login to post a reply