Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free
Message: MY QUESTION/to myself and to everybody in this board

Re: MY QUESTION/to myself and to everybody in this board

posted on Apr 26, 2008 08:31AM
as suggested perhaps we as shareholder in waiting...need to collectively show our concern (our power) for the current MEO shareholder treatment..(in the dark)..we certainly agree if there is some material reason to wait on any NR dicsclosure...fine...but we have no disclosed reason...and that can be disclosed too....i.e ..we are holding waiting on new land leases...further...since there also is a sharehold meeting shortly....to collectively again show our strength...we should be able to assign a disignated member attending our voting rights...and with voting assignment we represent a sizable block of votes..perhaps 5% or more.......this is a very active hub of shareholders....I certainly would favor representation at the meeting....further in my opinion.....we have made no mention of a possible takeover....we likely could benefit too...so why do we support well #'s 6..7..8...etc....if 1 - 5 can produce ..lets do it.bring it to market...if its so big....then MEO would need new JV's...w/$$..when would MEO stop ....I vote for a collective representative.......
New Message
Please login to post a reply