Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free

From another board ‹(•¿•)›

posted on Apr 28, 2008 04:01PM
That is the facts of life - don't show all of what you have - you just may loose it

This is a little note pulled from an email from Bill after #3 was put on production

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY

Montello puts Discovery well into production

......thanks for keeping the faith...hopefully we’ll be able to surprise a bit more.

You notice the word suprise in his note

They have to keep things close to their chest for now
Yes it would be nice if the share holders new 100% of everything but not at the price of
loosing the companies competitive knowledge gained from their prior drilling
I believe there is going to be some very plesant news forth comming in the near future

This is close to the same result as SunSeeker got

Firstly I’m not sure when all the logs results will be released, soon I hope. For selective disclosure and competitive reasons I cannot tell you, my hands are tied.

Our efforts are focussed on the company and the potential opportunity at highpoint vs. short term share price rises for trading benefits. I want as much info released as possible but not at the expense of the company’s project or our partners..who have a big say. When personnel from operations say when what, where, why and how..the partnership agrees and not just Montello. MEO is not somehow up to something or holding back logging results, we are following procedure and protocols etc. Agreed upon and also keeping field personnel etc happy as without them , there is no project.

New Message
Please login to post a reply