Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free

Nov 28, 2008 05:26PM

Nov 28, 2008 05:40PM

Nov 28, 2008 06:20PM

Nov 29, 2008 06:09PM

It's well known (by informed people) that the TSX venture exchange does not publicize the results of their investigations. Furthermore, they have very weak rules regarding disclosure, reporting etc. It's a huge advantage to a company whose management has little regard for fiduciary responsibility to be listed on the TSX V rather than a primary market such as the TSX.

By the way, have you read the last paragraph of MEO's most recent NR ?

How smart is it to try and short change Nabors drilling, one of the world's largest land drilling contractors ? How smart is it to dilute already limited and stretched executive skills by engaging in a lawsuit with a multi-billion dollar enterprise that is respected world-wide ???

As for the waffle about Nexgen's share - it shouldn't be that hard to get financing if they had the goods. Remember Nexgen had "the right of first refusal....based on a complete engineering evaluation". It seems that the evaluation came in and Blackrock refused? That's when Tyrkalo and Davis left.

What happened to the "exciting" Petrojet project ?

How much cash flow does our company show now ? Are we there yet ?

Etc. etc...................

Now let's see, what do we have a lot of ? Oh yeah......we had dozens and dozens of promising news reports leading the share price upto the twenties. I tried to cash some of those news reports at my bank and guess what they said ? I tried to buy a loaf of bread with those news reports and do you think I could buy even a day-old crust ?

Best of luck folks. Hope your little hearts out if you so desire. I'd rather have one decent, competent captain steering the ship, thanks.

New Message
Please login to post a reply