Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free

again

posted on Dec 01, 2008 03:40PM

as has been stated several times before...in our frustration we turn internal on ourselfs....and attack.....I'm tried of MEO and equally frustrated.....but refuse to attack others....if it helps you and its not personal.and within the Agoracom rules..I'm ok....and over time I also have reported various postings.....my point BB is welcome on this blog as all are.....the recent nr's by MEO suggest some fresh activity is underway.....I'm excited....(not really)...but I am long and until something breaks (news) I'll wait....the sp need to 8x for me to break even.....and on solid news I will buy again at 3 or 4 cents.....but I need to see the results now......and I'm not policing this blog......we are adults....lets focus on constructive words....like has anyone determined the total shares outstanding after this pp.....and my primary focus is on other stock opportunities.....and where is park place

so guys...lets focus on the real issues bigger then MEO (market) and help each other through this period

New Message
Please login to post a reply