Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free

Re: 1 for 15

posted on Apr 27, 2009 07:28AM

Fish,,my shares are through a broker in the USA,,,I don't live in Canada,,,I got mine voted by sending the VIF to my broker and telling them to contact Mariano Banting at Computershare,,,Gingerbaby had posted a lot of info regarding getting the shares voted,,,I have confirmation from Mariano that my shares were voted,,,

I too would rather see MEO go alone than sit idle waiting for a partner to come up with their share,,,this should have been the way right from the start and we may not be in this situation now,,,their number 1 responsibility is to do what is best for MEO and it's shareholders,,,only hindsight is 20-20 and now we got to move forward,,,

everyone has the right to do what they feel they need to to get issues that concern them resolved, that is why there is a process in place, I haven't heard anything about "blackmail" from anyone, Cal apparently took his concerns to the Exchange as well as talking to Mr Brown, I too let Mr Brown know my concerns,,,

I really hope things are made a lot clearer at the AGM, we have all been waiting to see what we got down in TN, it's time to lay the cards on the table,,,

SunSeeker

New Message
Please login to post a reply