Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free
Message: So, back to reality.... Quarter ending 04/30/2009 SEDAR report

From their MD&A,,,

On the 30th April 2009 the company held its Annual General Meeting. The company presented its year end financials and had asked for a vote to consolidate the companies share structure and to potentially change the company’s name. Both of these motions failed to acquire over two thirds of the vote and were subsequently defeated. It was agreed at the same meeting that after providing certain information to the public, through the company’s webpage, a ‘Special Meeting” would be held to once again table the possibility of consolidating the companies share structure. The company has not at this time picked a date for such a meeting.

That information has yet to be made public. Has anyone received it yet?,,,Not I,,,So PB won't be getting my yes vote for a rollback,,,nor will I consider investing in a PP,,,Guess I just got to sit on what I already have,,,

From thir Interim Financial statement,,,

14. SUBSEQUENT EVENTS Montello has signed a Letter of Intent to sell its operated properties in the Mulligan area, with an Alberta numbered company. Montello will receive the sum of One Hundred and Ten thousand dollars for all its rights and tangibles. The numbered company have placed $50,000.00 in a escrow account and are completing their due diligence. Montello has also signed a letter of intent with Texokcan Extreme Partner to sell its non-operated interests in the Mulligan area. Both companies are negotiating the fine points and a sum of $22,500.00 will be placed in an escrow account until the adjustments have been agreed to. Montello has also accepted an offer of US$248,000.00 for its surface rights in the John Bowen lands. Montello will keep the mineral rights, the 2 boreholes, the access road and a four acre tract surrounding the well bores. Currently the land is being resurveyed and closing is anticipated in the month of July.

Enough to get things started?,,,

Get some production going and use the revenue for future exploration. Stop issuing millions of shares, do a rollback, then issue millions more shares,,,imo monies received from the sales of Mulligan and TN properties should be enough to get the pipeline built and to get TN started again,,,

jmho of course,,,

SunSeeker

New Message
Please login to post a reply