Welcome To The Montello Resources HUB On AGORACOM

Investor Inquiries: 604-649-0080

Free

wouldn't completing what they have already started do more to regain credibility than chasing an internet poster? does months with no word about 5 wells hurt more than something posted on the internet? is telling people they can see the "sensitive information" if they sign a confidentialty agreement then not showing it to anyone that makes the request any good for credibility? saying information will be posted by a date and posting nothing?

a person can go back in time on other boards and bashing was the only thing you would read about meo,,,I seem to remember something written by a Bob Moriarty, is that considered slander and/or libel?

MEO will do what they will do but I still would rather them show us what they are doing with wells 1, 2, & 3 and Pincher...I believe this would regain a lot of the credibility they lost,,,until they do this I won't be casting a yes vote for any rollback,,,

What is that old saying,,,Actions speak louder than Words,,,I still have hope, however faint, that MEO will come through with the goods,,,

glta, Sunseeker

New Message
Please login to post a reply