Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Questions 4/25/06

posted on Apr 25, 2006 10:26AM

Corrections from envexed:

ads , on my number 6 question about s and l

add : and does there 10% cause a problem for the share buy back.

also of course drop the buy back from question number 7

From Hunnington:

Can someone ask about a quartly conference call for the sharholders.....Questions can be sent to DP and he can answer as many as he likes......

From Kelly:

What amount of damages do we (PTSC, not TPL) stand to win if we prevail against the J3? Is there a specified amount in the lawsuit? If not specified, are there any educated guestimates from the attorneys or consultants?

From Joe:

Any recent contact with AMD regarding Ignite? Opinion on our chances they will eventually use? Overall status of Ignite?

OS count, # of warrants remaining, are we not free and clear of all debentures?

How many shares are they hoping to buyback?

Why did Mr. Pohl disclose to a reporter that the licenses were all one time payments or did the reporter make an accurate guess? Why did he not make himself available to the DJ writer or was he not given ample time?

From milestone:

Will the outstanding warrants have any impact on the proposed share buy back plan?

From ragbulrefuge:

Are license fees negotiated individually or is there a schedule -i.e. - Big one time fee based on size of company, smaller one time fee plus smaller royalty, larger royalty and no one time fee?

Also from Joe:

what is their thought (and ours) of adding someone like Brian to the BOD?(2 seats are avail.) Hawk also had stated to me that to their knowlege ...no Advisory board meetings had taken place. I think if asked at this meeting , we could have a chance to be fully represented 6 mos. later.

From neverland:

Will you ask Mr.Pohl to see if he can give us a list of 150 companies?

New Message
Please login to post a reply