Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: Shareholder meeting. everyone

posted on Apr 30, 2006 05:43PM
9.They have research teams gong 24-7 finding where infringement is taking place! They colect masive amounts of data. When they approach a Company and talk of infringement, a company may not agree, then TPL and allicense will get there evidence together, put it on the table and show them without a doubt they are infringing!

This is the biggest piece of tid bit someone could learn from the meeting. We know they can`t tell us anything, however saying something like this makes all the difference in the world to me.

The law firm doing the suing has complete tech support to prove there case with respect to the J3.

Other infringers will have there case proven to them will most likely choose to settle over paying big bucks to lawyers. We would not wish to pay all that money to lawyers either, so this is extremely good to hear.

Here is the way I look at it now, PTSC started this thing with pop guns, now with the five settlements were have small arms. With this team of experts doing the reverse enginering we are going after them with machine guns, tanks and airplanes. So once the J3 give up or is forced to surrender, then we will have the atomic bomb and will be a super power.

I like what I hear. Informer you are a jewell ! TY

New Message
Please login to post a reply