Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: J3 Companies...

posted on May 02, 2006 03:08PM
Good point, I just thougt is fun to think of what could be, not that what`s in the works, just what could be.

As for the Auto Industry, IMO they are just as much possible as anyone, maybe more so, the use IMO the most chips in there ``Systems``. The company said it is going after the system level fokes, the vehicle market is a big one for using chips.......but maybe you are right and they are the old chips, but I work on the new cars and with the can bus systems now days , I believe we are using good chips in the systems....and every car has several computers online at all times. IMO, for what ever that is worth, I bet Turley let the cat out of the bag for the biggest possible market or sector if you will.

I hope the little game is not a bad idea, Just wondering if eveyone thinks my numbers are way out of line, I and everyone here knows full well that something completley different could happen , even no J3 win or deal ever, but do you really think so? I don`t , I`m thinking about what could be the big ones.

What do others think?

New Message
Please login to post a reply