Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: A thought from a new member

posted on May 07, 2006 05:49PM
Welcome aboard,

Some here share you thoughts, a court win would be a slam dunk for going after others. Others believe that a good Markman Hearing will do the same thing, we are all wondering about other companies and if they are waiting on the court outcome. We see your point about them stalling if the J3 just settle, with J3 and others just settling other companies may require us to sue them before they even think about the idea of settling (unless there is a court win already). Truth is, it doesen`t really matter, we are not in control, completely, but something this big can`t be denied, (I hope )

I suggest you go back and read old posts from two respected posters here.

One is ronran , he reads and posts at times ( few now that he spends more quality time at home and work ) He`s a lawyer.

Also I sugest you read old posts from biajj as well, he was the top shareholder here with millions of shares, he reads but can`t post anymore...he was invited to join PTSC`s advisory board as shareholder rep.

If you went with your wife to the SHM, you may have met them, highly respected here.

Some good posts here, and some not so good....LOL, some of us make really stupid posts time and again, (guilty as charged ! )

Right now we wait word from the court for a date to proceed..........to a sooner than later Markman, I hope.

Good Fortune !

Oh, one more thing , message boards can become obsessive.

New Message
Please login to post a reply