Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: To those who attended the SM,

posted on May 08, 2006 11:04AM
The SHM/Octobeer timeframe was a discussion I also had with Hawk when I was there. Answer was consistent with yours....just to synch up into a normal timeframe, consistent with the by-laws of the company.

Be careful to not read in more than is there. We`ve had alot of that on this board (pre-SHM).

As far as TPL/PTSC merger....who knows. It has to be on terms favorable to both sides. I wouldn`t know if this would be a first-choice or last ditch solution. Probably like beauty - in the eye of the beholder, or at whatever level of frustration each side is currently at...

As with any prospective suitor, would think PTSC`s dilution situation is something anyone would immediately balk at...Pohl`s addressing and fix implementation of the share count issue may be a preemptive measure not for the shareholder as much, but maybe to make themselves more attractive for any merger/acquistions possibilities, either to acquire or be acquired. If that`s the case, settle back, grab some popcorn and refocus away to something else, this will take time. And License announcements....(please?!...anytime now`d be good.)

I suspect that trying to find companies that could be aquired, is far easier than actually getting one to the altar. If being acquired, companies usually like to ``marry up``, if they have to bite the bullet...can we say that about PTSC at this point? Not saying PTSC couldn`t snag something, but if they shave, cut their hair, drop a few pounds, put on some new threads, and get some personality, and, and, and....well, you get the drift.

Regards

New Message
Please login to post a reply