Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

It seems obvious to me .....

posted on May 16, 2006 08:12AM
That ptsc is a news driven stock.

We do not have a track record of continuous revenue in fact just the opposite. Those of us who have been long this stock for years know that we own it because of potential. A potential that reared it`s wonderous head somewhat last year and massively in the first quarter of this year.

When (and I do not say if) we get regular news of continuous signings, filing`s and new business opportunities then and only then will our share price have continuous positive momentum (with normal dips). Until then traders and weak longs will speculate and grab at any piece of news that may seem related to our situation. In my opinion it would probably be benefical if the company communicated with the shareholders and yes the general investing public on a regualr basis. Not to give out fluff but to explain what is or is not happening. A good release would be an explanation of why we have not heard about the court dates that DP said we should ``have in a matter of days`` at the shm. Delays occur and we all know that, but it would be nice if the company gave their slant on the obvious delay. This is not meant as an overt critisism but just as a thought that keeping in touch would help blunt the obvious negative speculation.

Although I personally am not happy with the slide in our stock price I was able to move enough shares out close to $2.00 to make me even plus a bit and so I am now as they say playing with the other guys money. But my patience goes back seven years and so I will wait and ``we shall see``.

Just my take and sorry for the ramble.

God Bless

marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply