Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: RE: Hi Ron&Experts, help concerning long-strategy requested!!!

RE: Hi Ron&Experts, help concerning long-strategy requested!!!

posted on May 23, 2006 03:06AM
First, let me say I am not responding as one of the experts. Having let my thoughts incubate over night I have several observation. This single form has given us more information than we have ever gotten from the company, including a cataloging of all that might go wrong and all the usual safe harbour statements. For the first time we have a complete list of insiders. As I suspected all along they don`t own that many shares except for S&L. We also see how many shares management and the board hold.

These shares do not represent anything new. They do not add to the outstanding but may eventually go into the float. Actually the psychological impact of insider selling is much less presented this way than if each of these entities filed seperately. Basically, they are saying that we, like the other common shareholders, want to be able to sell at our discretion. However, I believe that there is a window of time in which they must sell or they have to refile. To me it would follow logically that these insiders anticipate news in the fairly near future that will drive the stock much higher on heavy volume. Another possibility is that the company may have arranged to buy out these owners at a negotiated price since if they sold as single entities the share price would tank. This would make more sense than the company buying shares on the open market. Whatever the rationale, there may be something afoot at the present with regard to the negotiation/litigation with the infringers that prompts this extraordinary action. On balance, I view this filing as positive although conventional wisdom might hold otherwise. This is just my opinion and I am absolutely not one of the experts.

New Message
Please login to post a reply