Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: Fut & Calculating what an MMP license is....

posted on Jun 14, 2006 07:30PM
worth to an infringer is imo an excersise in futlity.

We have no idea what formula the Leckrones are using as they negotiate with the various companies and we won`t anytime soon is ever. However....

At the shareholder meeting Leckrone Sr. when asked if the licenses were going to get more expensive he answered with a very firm ``that`s what it is all about``. Although I have no idea what that translates into in dollar terms I will take him at his word and assume that we are getting the most we can get without going to court.

Which leads me into the J3 court situation. I believe that since the J3 has proven to be intransigent in the negotiation process the dollar cost is going up. Niether TPL or PTSC is hurting for cash as we were when the suit was filed. These guys had plenty of time to take the ``discounts`` I am sure they were offered but imo that time has passed. Of couse in all of this ``we shall see``.

Fut, regarding precious, we see what he is doing we just don`t believe.

marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply