Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Why would Patriot/Pohl want the stock to rise???

posted on Jun 23, 2006 04:29AM
I`m a long time lurker of this forum and a PTSC stockholder. First off, thank you all for the information you`ve provided regarding PTSC over the past few months and thanks for ``trying`` to keep an oderly forum. (The later is a monumental task.)

While continuously reading about people`s concerns over the deflated and stagnated share price over the past few days, I can`t help but have the following question to all that are concerned: Why would Pohl/Patriot want the share price to rise (significantly) at this juncture if part of their goal is to buy back as many shares as possible. If I gave one of you $10,000.00 every day for one month and told you that you must use this money to buy PTSC Stock, and you get to keep the stock - would you want the price of the stock to skyrocket while you`re buying the shares? I personally would want to buy shares as cheap as possible and hope that the share price would rise ``after`` the month is over and I bought all of my shares.

They`re obviously not disclosing details regarding the SONY and Nikon deals because other negotiations in progress. I think they`re also holding back on the PR to keep the stock cheap so that they can buy cheap. Why would they want to purchase at $2.00 - $3.00 per share when they can purchase at $.98 or less?

Am I missing something???

I apologize if this has already been discussed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply