Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Stock/price action

posted on Jan 28, 2005 03:57AM
There is no question that this run up is due to anticipation of next weeks court date and the possibility that the judge will rule in Patriot`s favor that Higgins will be allowed to testify. If that ruling isn`t made next week then I do believe the pps will recede somewhat until it is made one way or another. There are obviously alot of eyeballs on the events here. I do not think it will decline that much... unless the judge rules in favor of Moore et al... an unlikely scenario. At the very least we will see a higher base until some sort of definitive ruling occurs. As to who and why there has been so much selling until now... it is impossible to know the importance of this unless we know who the buyers and sellers are. The fact remains that this is a speculative play and should Patriot prevail the rewards will be great.... at least a 10 bagger from here and possibly much much higher in the long term. Not only Intel, but dozens of other companies have been infringing on the patent, and if Patriot is judged as sole owner you are looking at instant wealth. I`m taking the gamble and so are many other interested folks who can afford to lose it all too.

Cheers.

New Message
Please login to post a reply