Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: RE: SGE & emit.... another way of looking at it--Wally--/Kelmacster

RE: SGE & emit.... another way of looking at it--Wally--/Kelmacst...

posted on Jun 24, 2006 06:43PM
Well, Kelly, I will chime in here because I have heard that sentiment before on this board.

I waited way to long and finally bought in at 71 cents. My mistake, as I had wanted to buy in years ago, but told my self not to invest in OTCC stuff, because of previous experiences. Funny thing is when I TOLD, not asked, my broker to by PTSC, no problem, he just did it. Then about a week or two later he started calling me every morning about the price and what was behind it. He was actually laughing while he we doing some research over the phone with me on the company. He could not beleive it. I sold a portion at $1.40, and not sorry I did because I thought it was prudent and valued his advice (have known him since he was a friend of my little brother in the sixties). When he wanted me to sell he said, it is $1.31, and he had seen this before and it would go down. So, I said sell that portion, he said, wait it is at $1.41 now as he was making the transaction. That type of swing never happens to me! Usually the other way around. He actually said, maybe he should short it, and I said, NOT ME! Anyway, he has not called in a couple of weeks and knows how I feel about not needing daily updates. He will be surprised in the end, i.m.o. l.o.l.!

P.S. Thanks to all for the d.d. and friendliness on this board. Best one I have seen, to date! (Also, I am kinda expecting a call from him Monday morning!) l.o.l.

GLTAL,

T.K.

New Message
Please login to post a reply