Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: Sorry to sound negative, but.....ronran

posted on Jun 26, 2006 10:23AM
Ron,

Thanks for that very honest and well articulated message. You are an honest guy and definitely someone who can be trusted on this board. When I make a good return on my PTSC investment, and I am confident that I will, I will definitely feel indebted to you for always providing sound advice regarding this stock. Thanks! In the past, I have been accused, and rightfully so, as the “Glass is half Empty” guy sometimes on this board, but right now….maybe surprisingly, I feel pretty good about our situation. Maybe because I am naïve, or maybe because I have not endured as many years of this as you and the others (been invested since 07/05), but I feel that we are finally turning into (for a lack of better words) a real company. Now we can sit back and wait for quarterly financials to show the #’s. The street will have expectations, and when we beat them, (which you know we will in the beginning since there is no real historical data), our PPS will increase. My belief is that this reduces the volatility and that the PPS will rise with time. The press releases with #’s and unscheduled filings are now reserved for deals outside the norm, like acquisitions, mergers, new products, dividends, etc, which will be exciting and definitely add unexpected bumps along the way. I really believe this is a strong 2-4 year play, and I plan on hanging around to see it play out. Anyways, just my 2 cents, and that is probably over priced. Thanks again! GLTA!!!

--Craig

New Message
Please login to post a reply