Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

What If?

posted on Jun 27, 2006 05:25PM
I`ve been watching this board for some time now and appreciate all the questions and insight. I hold many shares of PTSC and I was wondering the following. What if their license agreement is not just one time pay? What if they have detailed in the license that each year after the initial agreement is signed they pay a reduced percentage of the first amount paid.

100% was 1st pay amount, 80% of the 1st pay amount is next years pay amount, 60% is the year afters pay amount, etc. etc.

They do not give details of the agreement and a 1 time lease agreement could mean just that. At that one point in time they agree to pay under the previous criteria explained. This is not royalties. This is payment terms and conditions.

Could this be why their will be volatility for a year or so?

One year after the first co. that signed under these conditioins their next payment would be anounced or received. This would generate gauranteed annual revenue and they would still bring in new 1st time signing companies.

Just a thought and it may have already been discussed / ruled out.

I may not post again, but I had to ask this question.

Thanks for the feedback!

New Message
Please login to post a reply