Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: What`s the difference? FTW

posted on Jul 03, 2006 03:49PM
FTW,

Thank you for your mild mannered approach. I`ve seen plenty of secondaries in my time that when you get the word prospectus, it means sale. The prospectus contains 23 million shares. But as opposed to an actual secondary, the SB-2 doesn`t appear to be bound to a specific date or timeline for the sale.

First off there`s plenty of smart people who recognize the price of the stock was being held up at this price level for almost 4 weeks now, agree or disagree?

Secondly, the first SB-2 was dated before the stock took off (from the .70 level) before the Sony announcement. From that point in time (June 2nd), we`ve traded aprox. 93 million shares.

Third, there is absolutly no question on the following news releases, this stock was immediatly sold into the news. I spend everyday looking at the volume and trading pattern of the stock.

Fourth, the buyback program was implemented April 24th.

New Message
Please login to post a reply