Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: Lar....OT

posted on Jul 05, 2006 12:10PM
``IMO, picking a jury is an art, not a science.``

Hope this doesn`t offend anyone, just a little jury levity.

This, in my opinion is the key to winning any case. Take the case of Billy Jo Bob vs. the state of Alabama. Seems Billy Jo Bob was caught having sex with a male goat, a punishable offense in Alabama. A sheep is ok but a male goat is like being,--well you know. Anyway, Billy Jo calls his cousin Billy Ray Bob to help him out. Billy Ray says,``don`t worry`` that he knows a lawyer that specializes in the art of picking a great jury, which is what is needed in these types of cases. So the day of the trial the prosecution calls Ms. Smith, who witnessed the events, to recount the events to the jury. Well it was about two in the afternoon when I looked out my back window and saw Billy Jo lead this goat to the back fence and tie him to it. Then what happened, urged the prosecutor? Then he proceeded to undo his zipper. And then what, asked the prosecutor, as the entire jury came to the edges of their seats? Then he prceeded to have sex with that thar goat. Then what else happened? By now the Jury is really into it. Well then he prceeded to take that thar goat, turn it around and made that goat lick his, you know, his private parts. Just then the forman of the jury elbowed the guy next to him and said ``you know, a good goat will do that``. So you see, picking a jury is 90% of the battle.

New Message
Please login to post a reply