Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

TA comments

posted on Jul 07, 2006 01:49AM
An earlier poster asked for comment regarding TA. Here is my take. The Bollinger bands are very tight.Variability in price has diminished to about four cents over the last several sessions. Selling has dried up but buyers haven`t stepped in to buy more shares. However, any appreciable new buying will move the stock quickly and sharply. On stochastics we are moderately oversold so the odds are that the next move will be up. We are not being ``held`` here. There are simply no buyers. The stock does seem to be in ``strong`` hands. I believe this makes up for a buying opportunity and I repurchased my entire initial position in the last two days after selling earlier on the last run from the low seventies. I have no idea when the next move may come but to wait at this point means you will likely miss much of the move. This is all just my opinion.

Walt

New Message
Please login to post a reply