Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Ron...something has got to give.....

posted on Jul 08, 2006 10:04PM
I am in complete accord with your premise and I also have expressed thoughts to DP regarding this however

in my opinion our ``problem`` and as it turns out our success` this year is directly related in part to our ``partnership`` with the TPL group.

The problem is that as a privately held company TPL is not obligated nor have an interest in full disclosure nor the well being of the PTSC public shareholders. If I recall it was just last year we were discussing the fiscal difficulties that the Leckrone`s were experiencing. Is it possible that that this is a reason they are so tight with financial information.

Although we signed a rather restrictive aggreement with TPL that gives them a short leash over what our Mgmt and Board can do or say regarding progress on the MMP licensing progress I would think that we should be able to find some avenue for compromise.

A partnership works both ways and somehow our company needs to make it clear to TPL that information is what public companies thrive on and they are going to either have to give us a longer leash or our mgmt should begin to devise a plan for the future that puts PTSC in it`s own driver`s seat.

As far as the confidentiality deal, I can think of any number of examples where deals are announced where confidentiality could have been used as an excuse but were not. Example - Boeing and Airbus are in constant competition for billion dollar orders and when one is signed they put out pr`s not only announcing the deal but for what the dollar value is. If these billion dollar companies are not worried about how announced deals might affect future negotiations why is TPL?

As for what we have earned as our share of the recent licensing`s I have no idea nor do I believe speculation is healthy. I do not think our share price will move substantially until we learn how much we have earned from the recent signings however sooner is better than later.

The sun will be up tomorrow and God willing PTSC will soon follow.

God Bless

marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply