Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: I don`t care...

posted on Jul 10, 2006 05:07PM
FWIW.. Today, in a Reuters aricle, in regard new plasma tv`s, Matsushita Electric Ind. Co. Ltd.... the maker of Panasonic brand electronics was described as the world`s largest consumer electronics maker. If rates are indeed ramping up and we settle with the J3, I think the numbers will trigger a ramp up in share price ...but retirement will have to wait until true valuation is accorded by the press we receive, after remarkable quarter over quarter earnings are announced. I too am anxious to retire but it is the damn employees that I am tired of. LOL I am the ________, boss they ___________. good luck and have patience! p.s. some will call it pumping but successful stock appreciation needs or rather depends upon promotion and stock management by the company. I think Pohl realized after that presentation in New York that it wasn`t quite time to begin the campaign yet. After we get these numbers in the quarterlies...the campaign begins! I hope.
New Message
Please login to post a reply