Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: RE Turley ---- did I miss something? Ron

posted on Jul 10, 2006 07:47PM
Nope, you didn’t miss anything and your recollection of what Turley said is pretty correct. I wouldn’t say that he said it was going “no where”, however, he said it was “good” at best and likened it to if I remember correctly “Freds”, meaning it was just average run of the mill product, like Freds. It isn’t so much the technology that is the issue, rather the development tools for the technology. He discussed this and stated that this is where we are lacking. We don’t have any staff, so like you said, unless an outside source is working on it….it might be going no where.

With that said, I have made several in inquiries into engineers at both Intel and AMD. Funny thing is Intel guys are quick to give an opinion and state that if anyone would use it….AMD would. The AMD engineers won’t talk about it. They talk about everything but PTSC. So, either they know nothing, which is very possible, or they are not allowed to discuss it. FWIW…GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply