Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

RE: canndoo....re follow-up....ron and canndoo

posted on Jul 11, 2006 08:38AM
About Ron`s response, I thought the greed factor would snowball to most of the 300 companies that think they may

have to settle. Not just the disclosure issue and TPL. I agree with Ron on an open book policy.

The greed, or cover you grass factor, would in my mind cause the companies like Sony et al to buy into PTSC like AMD did. AMD will make money in the long run and the net result would be that some future shareholders would pay them more for their shares than they settled for. I read that companies set aside funds for possible loss of lawsuit or for possible settlements. Those funds could be invested in PTSC if they are worred about having to settle......OK, insider trading aspect??? Well, if they can`t legally get away with doing so before they settle, why in the world would Sony, HP, Casio and the like not buy in right now below a buck and plan to sell later on. Sony could buy 20 million dollars worth right now and not be worried about any insider trading, their deal is done and we are still at at buck, sell above 3 and recoup 1/2 or more of there costs.

Their team must have already advised them that the MMP is solid, then that is their own DD, so why not?

Well it ain`t happening, AMD is the only one we know of and there sure not major millions of shares trading now, but if it were I , I sure would ....I would expect all involved to do so, TPL....they could make much more than 50% total if they owned tons of shares.....if anyone would do so you would think they would.

To make a long story longer..LOL...I thank Ron is correct for numerous reasons.

New Message
Please login to post a reply