Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

This Week....

posted on Aug 27, 2006 10:16AM
We`ll see how the market reacts to this ARM development Though I see it as a very good turn of events, in effect moving up timelines and pressure on ALL infringers, the market probably won`t know or really care IMO.

We`ll see how the market reacts to PTSC`s YE reporting and the year-over-year numbers. This may already be ``priced in``, but I do believe this may get the attention of potential new investors. The revenue increase, on a percentage basis, will be staggering.

We should get a letter to shareholders or PR with the 10K which may bring us up to date on any new licensees, money, share buy-back, a dividend, infringers in the current hopper, and maybe some details on future plans. THIS is what I`m most looking forward to. I can`t imagine there being any significant negative info, so that only leaves positives.

Then there`s the possibility of finding out the value of TPL/PTSC`s initial claim re: the J-3. While it will obviously be a ``high ball`` number (though it does have to be backed with real data), it should give us some idea.... If it`s less than $1B in total (especially if ARM is thrown in), I`ll frankly be disappointed.

And I KNOW nuttin`!

SGE

New Message
Please login to post a reply