Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: RE: I just need to ensure that I understand some of you. As I understand

RE: I just need to ensure that I understand some of you. As I understand

posted on Sep 02, 2006 08:10AM
Most here keep speculating as to the timing of press releases of new deals as it relates to ptsc quarterly earnings. TPL is in the driver`s seat and has anyone considered the possibility that their fiscal year end could be 08/31/06? Being private, I doubt that we could find out that info....but as a private company they would not be responsible to pay corporate taxes on earnings starting 09/01/06 until december 2007, if in fact 08/31/06 ends their fiscal year. Just guessing as to the 09/01/06 release of news re Olympus. With the possible postponement of huge taxes due, the timing of the friday release would make sense for TPL. Is it then possible that we will again see a flurry of new signed deals. I think maybe. Otherwise why release on friday when they could have waited until next week and received a hell of alot more exposure. good luck and looking forward to next week!
New Message
Please login to post a reply