Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Dood...

posted on Sep 08, 2006 08:57AM
Not trying to bash you but when an ``old timer`` (Fut) talks I think you should listen or before responding think about what he is trying to say to you.

In a month and a half you have written almost one hundred post, during a relatively quiet time. Today alone you are already at sixteen post. I have read your post over this time period and personally I cannot figure out if you belong in the pumper or basher camp.

Points of fact... You state with the certainity that there are no share buybacks occuring. You state that as a certainity that the only time one should buy Patriot is when being manipulated down. To be honest I cannot always understand what you are saying. Maybe I am to dense or maybe I don`t understand why you insist on using a lower case ``i`` when an uppercase ``I`` is appropriate or why you combine no one as noone. Don`t mean to be picky but if Greg was around he would be pulling his hair out with some of your post.

What I am saying Dood is Fut is right. Please do not try to manipulate the board. The fact that you are new here does not mean we do not what your input it`s just that we do not want to beat over the head with it. Think things through before you post and then allow time for others to respond and take your thoughts to the next level.

God Bless

marc

New Message
Please login to post a reply