Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
From ARMHY board It truly is not my intension to spread FUD>> Then why do you keep implying that ARM has infringed the clockspeed patent? Even PTSCE have not claimed that. <<(personally I do not think PTSC would waste their time doing such a thing, what would it gain them??)..>> Read the letter to shareholders. They have engaged in a PR campaign, which is pretty obvious from all the noise on this BB, and especially RagingBull. <> Then we need to focus purely on the matters of whether PTSC's patent is likely to be upheld, and whether, if so, it is likely that ARM's cores will be found to have infringed. Nothing more. <> You have to accept that the chances of it being validated are largely independent of the original patent. From my reading of it, I would say it seems weak because it does not seem innovative for 1995. <> You have to understand that that is irrelevant. If ARM can show that they, or indeed anyone else, was simply using similar techniques prior to the application, then the patent will be invalidated. <> Here is the strongest possible indication. TPL chose not to sue ARM . ARM chose to intervene in the case. Which do you think is likely to be carrying the bigger stick? Dr Z.
New Message
Please login to post a reply