Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Oct 13, 2006 06:30PM

Oct 13, 2006 06:40PM

Oct 13, 2006 06:58PM
You are so correct. All of us here are metaphorically standing in the forest - all we can see are the trees. We're way too close to PTSC to fully appreciate the positives. Yes, I'm disappointed, and I thought my low-end expectations were very realistic ($20M to us in Q1 and a 5% share buy-back as opposed to the reality of $15M in Q1, and about a 1% share buy-back). Of course that was my low-end expectation - I had hoped for much more. But, to further your putting it in perspective, the numbers really are impressive from an outside-the-forest view. If a friend told me or I read about a company in PTSC's circumstance, I'd be very impressed with the performance over the last year and a half, and the prospects for the future. Really, going from a $2.6M net loss to a net gain of $28M YOY is VERY impressive. And making better than 50% of the prior year amount during the first Q is also very impressive, as is the list of companies that have settled. IF PTSC can meet one of my other expectations, we may be in for a surprise. That is IF the PR firm kicks it into high gear and promotes PTSC as it should based on this latest information. Put our forest out there for all to observe and consider.... On the negative side(s), I am surprised at the relatively small amount received recently. I sincerely hope these guys' strategy works out.... And what in the world is PTSC doing sitting on how many millions? ($7.5M at 5/31/06, plus ~$15M). Collecting 4% in a bank? My pea brain is having difficulty understanding why they didn't grab as many PTSC shares as possible. That, IMO, would have done more for us in the way of an investment, display of company confidence, and adding value for shareholders, while retaining the ability to use that resource later for the proposed acquisition. And it would have made our forest a little greener for new observers. I don't get it..... Well, Monday will be interesting. However, IF the PR firm makes a lot of noise, we may still see a pop. And I doubt many of us tree dwellers are going to bail based on this - we've only begun the journey, and this we KNOW. Maybe the PR won't happen till formal submittal of the 10Q, but the time is ripe IMO. All JMHOs and I KNOW nuttin'! SGE
New Message
Please login to post a reply