Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: I think that the reason we got a preview of what may be a partial amount

I think that the reason we got a preview of what may be a partial amount

posted on Oct 13, 2006 05:10PM
of $$ from June thru Oct. (he did not say that all monies had been collected--there may be more)is to let the SH's know in advance that the $ is there to buy another co.. It sounds to me like the pick has already been made and we are aout to launch our new plan---of course we need a new website for our new customers and partners. An exerpt from one of my last links--- FPGAs allow engineers to accelerate applications by inserting focused algorithms that offload some of the computational load from the processors -- essentially allowing them to act as specialized co-processors. AMD Opteron Dual-Core processors fit two processors on one die, doubling processing capacity in the same amount of space without boosting power requirements or heat levels. The Cray XD1 system optimizes both these technologies with a high-speed interconnect that makes communications among the processors faster, and also speeds the interchange between the processors and the FPGA devices. GL, ads
New Message
Please login to post a reply