Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Larry, I'm with you. I fail to see how berating mgmt and Monday-morning quarterbacking will make things any better...Mr. Pohl is obviously in a very challenging position, and from what I have seen of his public statements, he has been gracious and professional in his dealings concerning TPL, and vice-versa. While it may seem to some like a slam-dunk to notify established companies that they're infringing and will therefore have to fork over tens of millions of dollars pronto, I'd bet that it isn't anywhere near that easy. Ask too nastily or ask for too much, and you may well get nothing. Or a time-consuming lawsuit. Not to mention bad press and a rep for not negotiating very professionally, which would definitely hurt in the longer run. Let the professionals do their jobs. They're making good progress and building credibility for future licensees to sign on. I have seen nothing of TPL, Mr. Pohl or ANY of the members of our legal team that would lead me to believe that they are conducting themselves in anything but a professional manner(except maybe for that guy, what's his name, you know, with no arms and legs in a pile of leaves...rustle! rustle! that you, mr. legal beagle?) So, please, get off their backs. And one more thing: this is a FREE forum. So get off THEIR backs, too. Please. JMHO. Best wishes, Jim
New Message
Please login to post a reply