Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Settlements

posted on Oct 15, 2006 06:32AM
I think we are all somewhat disappointed with the amounts of the recent settlements. I know that I am. I know we need cash to keep the operations going, even though it is only six people.What I don't like about this whole thing is the fact that we are kept in the dark about the settlements.We eventually hear of the amounts, but never any definative details.Which of course leaves conjecture. Trying to be positive under these circumstances usually leade to being screwed. I would rather the settlements, now if they are being given, be given to the smaller companies. I think we are letting major companies off the hook. Unless there is some plan to get revenues in the future from these players why let them off on the cheap. I do beleive a Fiduciary relationship exist between PTSC and it's stock holders and any agreements entered into which violate that agreemnet are in themselves illegal.They can't keep information from investors no matter what agreements they have with a private enity.

Oct 15, 2006 07:02AM

Oct 15, 2006 12:14PM

Oct 16, 2006 06:06AM

Oct 16, 2006 06:45AM

Oct 16, 2006 10:50AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply