Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
I agree, PT. And thank you Ease for the warm welcome. I've only been investing for three years... therefore I mostly just listen and learn and don't feel that I have much to add to the conversation. I read posts as a matter of routine, just hoping for some knowledge that might just hedge my hunch, for investing in stocks is still little more than that for me. For the record, the only time I have been burned by PTSC are the times when I sold when I should have let it ride a little further. Alright, a lot further. Like I say, I'm still learning, and it is not unusual to doubt myself and be motivated to sell by the MM's and the P$D'ers. So I read hoping to glean some shred of logic by those with some length of experience. I only recently found your board and found it a relief of sorts to not have to wade through quite so many useless contributions by either those paid to post or by those just seeking attention. Any attention. Almost pathethic attention. Every board has one or two I suspect... what you say? Five or Six? It's as if they duplicate by the day, posting the same message at the same time on every board. Your board seems by far the most sane and so I "lurk" *w*, scraping up scraps of wisdom and "ease" dropping on some of your very well presented documents and discussions. Believe me, I need some good guidance just to get even after three years in this market. Thanks again.
New Message
Please login to post a reply