Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
I am sure the patents are valid. The only hope for the j3 and Armhy is prior art. I don't see any advantage in keeping that a secret with the amount of lawyer fees. So there must be none. It seems their only tactic is to question the amount of infringement with bickering about family of chips vs naming every chip that infringes. Even that tactic is fruitless because PTSC could always come back later for the remainder, I believe. I think it looks good for our side. I just hope they don't let all the big infringers like Sony and Fujitsu off on the cheap before the big settlements start coming in. If I am the other guys lawyers what would I be doing? I think looking thru tons of documents for any prior art. Then maybe trying to trip them up on technicalities. And of course negoiating for a good settlement. If the ship has a big hole in it, it's going down. So, you might as well try to save the passengers.
New Message
Please login to post a reply