Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: canndoo...

in response to by
posted on Nov 02, 2006 05:38PM
This a point that has troubled me also. What has really been the benefit of the secrecy in revealing the settlement dollars? All it has accomplished is to dampen the share price and leave potential investors with unanswered questions. Most of us longs, I believe, gave PTSC the benefit of the doubt because we had assumed the dollar amounts might be substantial. The thought was a leveraging tool for future signees. Unfortunately we were wrong. I also had assumed PTSC would not empty the treasury in dividend payments. My assumption was the numbers must have been substantial for PTSC to issue 6 cents to its shareholders. Again, my assumption was wrong. I am still long this stock because I can see the value in the patents and the potential springboard if the proper investments were achieved by PTSC. I rarely post but my tone towards the company has been skeptical since the shareholder meeting. I am not trying to subtly bash the stock. My real issue is with management. The few decisions they have made, in my opinion, have not been in the best interest of the shareholder or the company. What was the rationale behind issuing all revenues as dividends? Schwartz is and was, in my opinion. The BOD did not think the money would better be used to begin the diversification process or the sharebuyback? Its management. They signed the contract with TPL that gave all control to their only revenue. They have really done little to promote the company because they are now contractualy bound to TPL. Management. I have seen too many CEO's run thru this company since Woody departed. A lot of dropped balls. The only constant that I can see is Schwartz. Until PTSC can unhook itself from the hand of Schwartz we will be viewed as a potential shell company, content in issuing options and rewarding its largest financier and shareholder with cash in the form of dividends. Only performance by management can change this perception. I know this post is negative, but this is my mindset. I am now a very cautious long. teremoto
New Message
Please login to post a reply