Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: Nah, you're being a major Pollyanna and I'll continue to worry.
Why hasn't J3/B1 settled if the prices are so low? Perhaps the price of settling is not so low.. or the pressure to settle not so great at this point Why to we continue to be at the mercy of the market makers rather than an efficient market Because at this point it is fairly obvious we have no other choice.. plus it appears the MMs do not want to give us up Why was all the profit blown on divies It is no secret who benefited the most from those divys.. perhaps as part of an agreement for future warrant reduction. I agree, the money should have been used to buy back shares back when they were sub 0.25 Regardless this is water under the bridge Warrants, raise your hand if you truly understand or know the situation At least PTSC is trying to reduce (and is) the number of warrants outstanding.. but they can only do so much now... & can't do everything everyone wants overnight Lies in P.R.'s List them please.. and if you are referring to the Dutton report, who is doing the report, Dutton or PTSC? If it has not been released at the anticipated time, it is probably due to Dutton, not PTSC If you are referring to 'dozens' in negotiation.. there probably still are, and TPL will sign them up as funds are needed, IMO there is no sense giving away cheap licenses when potentially post J3/Arm the price goes up If you are talking about the 10Q on the '15th', filing the 10K took precedence IMO, and was imperative to get done & done right Complete vagueness in P.R.'s Personally I think Pohl has tried to make this company more transparent, but is stuck between a rock and a hard place.. and does not want to put out fluff Filing late essentially every time I think the last 10K & Q were actually valid reasons.. now I would hope this practice has come to an end Down 66% from 52 wk. high IMO the 52 wk high has been shown to probably've been a bit of a stretch.. day traders and momo traders took it up there.. there are no recurring revs (and that is on TPL), MMP fees are lower than expected/hoped for.. IMO we are currently trading below where we should be, but holding $2.25 was unrealistic Investors repeatedly pushed into and then trapped in the dark. Again, I believe Pohl is trying, or would like, to make this company more transparent, but he is trapped.. TPL/Lecky, S&L, Shareholders all want what they want, and it's probably all something different. At this point I imagine they are going to take care of themselves and set themselves up for the eventual long ride up, right or wrong. And yes I believe S&L are still allowed to short.. I have called for an end to this on numerous occasions and thru multiple networks. Are S&L shorting? I have no idea.. but I believe they have made enough $$ off this stock and its stockholders already, they should not have this privilege anymore.. but someone who owns 20+% of the shares of a stock & basically has a seat on the BOD will be placated.. right or wrong Toxic funding anyone? Old news & the architect is no longer around.. but it did keep the doors open thru tough times so we are able to be where we currently are.. with the possibility of continuous MMP revs and the potential of putting those revs to work for even more revs Mr Pohl and the Board have some seriously important decisions to make.. and must be reminded that they will be held accountable for those decisions. There is a strong and persistent 'old boy' system here... but a scam it is not

Nov 08, 2006 07:27PM

Nov 09, 2006 07:34AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply