Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Nov 28, 2006 08:34AM

Nov 28, 2006 08:34AM

Nov 28, 2006 09:08AM

Nov 28, 2006 09:45AM

Nov 28, 2006 09:52AM

Nov 29, 2006 06:36AM

Now I'll express my intense disappointment with the PPS action this week. Unbelieveable! We go up more on the silly (IMO) Dutton report than we do from the first new signing in over two months. WTF? Regarding that report, BillWilke got it exactly - anybody buy that one year projection ($1.06)? Logic, recognizing coming events over the next year, suggests it will be wrong to an order of magnitude, one way or the other (i.e., we'll either be at $2+ or $.06-).

So what the heck is going on here? All I can conclude is that some believe that more licensees will be small, few, and far between for the forseeable future. And recent experience suggests this may be the case. So the logical move wold be to short the crap out of it (MMs, S&L, offshort investors) on any news of significance (like Agilent), assuming a short-sighted, extremely high risk approach (e.g., what if they are wrong, or if the J3/A suddenly settle after exhausting their search, to the eleventh hour, for valid prior art or other defense?). This is the best explanation I can come up with.

But I'm seeing another indicator here. I strongly suspect that the recent two-month "dull period" was largely due to the additions to the executive staff at Alliacense. I recall it being said that they were to prioritize/organize, etc., which obviously took some time. Could you imagine trying to get your arms around the status of what all we hope has been going on over the last year - hundreds of companies in communication, etc.?

But now we see a new signing. This suggests to me that the new guys are reasonably up-to-speed, and that just maybe things will start moving along at a much faster clip. To me, this is the more appropriate viewpoint at this time. A couple more signings before year end may validate this view; a couple more in the next two weeks would lock it. Having this view, I sure wouldn't want to be short.... And again, what if J3/A find nothing and suddenly settle (15 Dec)?

Another all JMHO, and I KNOW nuttin'!

SGE

Nov 29, 2006 06:58PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply