Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

We all are in shock over the pps and events, I for one thought the market reaction and/or the amount of $ would all have been better ......for a much better pps at the present.

All I can say to you and myself.........What would you do if you were in charge? You can't answer that question with your frame of mind now, knowing what you think you know.........If you did not know what was to come what decisions would you make if it were your company to run? So, you think you would have "insider info" to make such decisions, right? Well , what info could you count on?......would you know for sure what company TPL would settle with and for just how much? ............you get the idea.

Don't get me wrong, I to want the "huge discounts" , I mean the "strategic give aways " to stop. NEW POLICY.........only 12 early bird spots , everyone else is out of luck. Sounds good to me. I believe we have a big enough list of heavy weights to make our point.

New Message
Please login to post a reply