Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Well, I'll take it on faith that the "E disaster" that you speak of was a one time, unavoidable, re-statement of accounting forms.  I don't think that Pohl or the BOD did that through shear tardiness.

You were right out of the gate this morning with your comments about Pohl 'getting it right this time', as if he needed your helpful reminder to put it delicately.  Perhaps you are comfortable being a minute to minute kind of guy but I'd rather have a long term sense of agreement with the program set forth. 

This is all to say that I think there will be much going on between now and next spring, and there is a strong possibility that we will be a different company come trial time.  A company that is not only engaged in licensing but one that is back to devoting itself to new products and IP with new sources of revenue and new reason to speculate about a new and improved Patriot Scientific.  Time's are ripe for our product, in fact, technology is using it everywhere... everyday.

The share price may drop ten cents or go up ten cents... I don't really care as I am looking forward to Mr. Pohl delivering to us the vision that he has been developing along with Turly and the rest.  For now I have no criticisms to make of anyone except for the relationship of the SEC with the MM's.  I hope the shorts lose their preverbial "shorts" one of these days. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply