Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Dec 14, 2006 12:28PM

Very interesting volume at the close.  It may portend to an important announcement in the morning.  Am normally cautious in making predictions, but the size of the volume at today's close certainly arouses my suspicion.

Bought a little over a block at .61 resenctly.  The price action on low volume is hilarious.  This stock is soooooooo manipulated, rational discourse on price movement is next to impossible.

Am curious how people plan to remove (Swartz)Johnson  & Felcyn from the BOD.   Realistically, it's a pipe dream.  A better solution would be to enlarge the BOD.  To the outside uninformed small investor, Johnson's prescence is a conflict-of-interest of the worst form.  Trying to understand what benefit Johnson brings now. To me, his usefulness (guidance) was important a few years ago, but now?.  I know Johnson was installed at Swartz's insistence back then to watch their investment.  But today?  Why? Maybe, he is/will provide strategic guidance for a JV or investment.  If so, he is doing it thru a Swartz filter, which may not be the most beneficial other PTSC investors.  Johnson needs to go!!.. 

Virt

Dec 14, 2006 02:37PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply